Indian Tax Services (GST)
HexaShared holds a team of experienced GST Consultants in Bangalore. Goods & Services Tax Law in India is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that will be levied on every value addition. In simple words, GST is the indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. The GST law has replaced many indirect tax laws that previously existed in India.
Components of GST
Advantages of GST
- Removing cascading tax effect
- Composition scheme for small business
- Lesser compliances
- Increased efficiency in logistics
- Higher threshold for registration
- Online simpler procedure under GST
- Defined treatment for e-commerce Regulating the unorganized sector
Once business entity is registered, it has to obtain various other registrations, based on its nature of business. HexaShared provides the services of obtaining below mentioned post incorporation registrations:
Sole proprietor / Individual
Partnership firm/ LLP
Company (Public, Private, Indian or foreign)
Frequently Asked Question
What is GST?
How to enrol for GST?
What is Composition Scheme?
Can I have multiple registrations?
What are the benefits of Goods & Services Tax?
• It is easier to avail the input tax credit
• Return filing and compliance are consolidated
• Increased efficiency in logistics
• Subsumed a variety of indirect taxes
• Higher threshold for GST registration
• Composition scheme for small businesses
• Unorganised sectors brought under regulation
• Simpler online procedure